Here you can find slides from some of my presentations.
- Analysing information flow in evolving networks using dynamic communicability scores. PDF slides here. Seminar given at University of Sussex, November 2016.
- Crowfoot: a verifier for higher-order store programs. Powerpoint slides here. Presented at VMCAI 2012 (Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation).
- Hoare logic for higher order store using simple semantics. Powerpoint slides here. Presented at WoLLIC 2011 (18th Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation).
- Formal reasoning about runtime code update. Powerpoint slides here. Presented at HotSWUp 2011 (Hot Topics in Software Upgrades).
- A deeper understanding of the deep frame axiom (frame rules for higher order store). PDF slides here. Presented at LOLA 2010 (Syntax and Semantics of Low Level Languages).
- Falsifying safety properties through games on over-approximating models. PDF slides here. Presented at Workshop on Reachability Problems 2008 (WRP 08).
- Hector: software model checking with cooperating analysis plugins.
PDF slides here. Presented at Computer Aided Verification 2007 (CAV 07).